Maersk Vancouver - Sietas shipyard
Shipbuilding and ship repair for at shipyards in northern Germany.
- Hotspray coating for icebreaking vessels
- Water high pressure surface prepare, paint remove, derust and cleaning
- Wide area prepare up to 2000 m2 per day
- Blasting work
- Painting and coating
Industrial coatings: Cooling tower Shell AG Hamburg
The steel framework at this tower was replaced. In a height of 56 m derust and coating work was carried out by us.
Concrete renovating:The administration building of MWB Bremerhaven
Within the renovating work the facade was blasted with quartz flour.
Thalia Theatre Hamburg
The facade was blasted with Garnet down to the armouring. The armouring was later protected with epoxy-coatings.
Railway bridge section 2,1 Castrop- Rauxel, Germany
Renovation of the steel framework
- Blast material: Copper cinders
- Blasting to standard blank SA 2,5
- 4 roller paintings Permatex
- Thickness 320 µm